The Health Committee is made up of 2 Councillors and 3 community members. They meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month to work on policy, research and program design to ensure our services meet the changing needs of all community members.
The committee’s term is 2 years and members are chosen by Chief and Council.
Health Committee Members
- Darren Henry, Councillor
- June Simon, Councillor
- Mike Jackson, Community Member
- Lorrie Giorgi, Community Member
- Sara Williams, Community Member
- Darian Nahdee, Youth Council Member
- Maggie Parkinson, Youth Council Member
- Sara Plain, Director of Health Services
- Peggy Rogers, Health Administrative Assistant