The Finance Department is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations. They provide financial reports to the department coordinators to assist in monitoring their budgets. Quarterly financial reports are provided to Chief and Council.
The Finance Department is responsible for:
- Finance Officer, including rent and loan accounts – Cristina Battista ext. 240
- Finance Clerk – Accounts Payable – Doniece Dooley ext. 244
- Finance Clerk – Accounts Payable – Bev Fisher ext. 224
- Administrative Assistant – Purchase Orders – Amanda Hopkins ext. 281
- Automatic bank withdrawals are available for Band rent and loan payments. Come in to the Finance Department to sign up for the service.
- Copies of our Financial Statements are available at the Band Office for pick up or on the website at: Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
- Chief Chris Plain
- Jamie Maness, Band Manager
- Natasha Montano, Finance Coordinator
- June Simon, Councillor
- Lareina Rising, Councillor