Ontario Works/NCB Committee plans and participates in activities and programs for community via NCBR Program.
- Keeping the community food bank filled and distribution of items to members
- Christmas Toy Drive and Dinner
Employment Supports is designed to assist people in obtaining employment and provide the necessary tools to help clients develop a Participation Agreement for preparation for employment. Some of the services provided through ES include job searching, resume writing, interview tips, life skills, volunteer opportunities, advocacy, transportation assistance, tools and equipment, clothing, pre-employment training, referrals and education.
- Food Safety Training-Certificate
- WHIMIS Training
- Quantum Integration
- Dress for Success – Image North Consulting
- PASSPORT – A custom employment readiness program