The Finance Department is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations. They provide financial reports to the department coordinators to assist in monitoring their budgets. Quarterly financial reports are provided to Chief and Council.
The Finance Department is responsible for:
- Payroll – Ashley Waring ext. 235
- Accounts Receivable, including rent and loan accounts – Cristina Battista ext. 244
- Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, and Funds Advanced – Tom Rogers ext. 224
- Automatic bank withdrawals are available for Band rent and loan payments. Come in to the Finance Department to sign up for the service.
- Copies of our Financial Statements are available at the Band Office for pick up or on the website at: Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada
The Housing Coordinator and Community Information Officer also report to the Finance Coordinator.