Aamjiwnaang First Nation Administration Office
978 Tashmoo Ave.
Sarnia, ON N7T 7H5
Phone: 519-336-8410 Ext. 225
The Finance Department is responsible for the day-to-day financial operations. They provide financial reports to the department coordinators to assist in monitoring their budgets. Quarterly financial reports are provided to Chief and Council.
The Finance Department is responsible for:
- Payroll – Natasha Montano ext. 235
- Accounts Receivable, including rent and loan accounts – Tom Rogers ext. 244
- Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, and Funds Advanced – Bev Fisher ext. 224
- Automatic bank withdrawals are available for Band rent and loan payments. Come in to the Finance Department to sign up for the service.
- Copies of our Financial Statements are available at the Band Office for pick up or on the website at: Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada